Entrepreneurs, your journey awaits.
Connect. Collaborate. Make it happen.
Expanation.com is a new and innovative online network where you can find entrepreneurial opportunities, team up with other courageous go-getters, fill the skills gap and make ideas a reality.
Welcome to Expanation
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Your entrepreneurial journey is about to accelerate. Buckle up.
© Expanation. All rights reserved.
We've sent a confirmation email to you - please check your email to confirm your sign up.
Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE EXPANATION WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE (A REGISTERED COMPANY IN LONDON, UK AS Constant Growth Ltd.),
THAT IS LOCATED IN WWW.EXPANATION.COM, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND EXPANATION WEBSITE IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND TO BUYING ANY OF THE SERVICES OR GOODS OFFERED BY EXPANATION, AND SUPERSEDE ALL PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IN RESPECT OF BUYING ANY OF THE SERVICES OR GOODS OFFERED BY EXPANATION.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
– You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
– EXPANATION is committed to your right to privacy. When using the EXPANATION website, you can be confident in knowing that any information shared with us will be subject to a high standard of confidentiality.
– Access to certain areas of this website is restricted; EXPANATION reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at EXPANATION’S discretion.
– EXPANATION reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on EXPANATION servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
– All users who use our services must provide current, complete, accurate and true information.
– Without prejudice to EXPANATION other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, EXPANATION may take such action as EXPANATION deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
– EXPANATION can use affiliate links from which the website may be making money based on commission.
– Users have the right to use the content created by them only and have no right to use the content created by EXPANATION or other users, unless clearly allowed by EXPANATION.
– EXPANATION has the right to edit, modify or remove all the inputs made by users, including but not limited to blog posts, events, users profile and other. All events, blog posts and other materials submitted by users may be reviewed by EXPANATION and posted (if accepted) within 7 working days.
– By using EXPANATION website, user agrees to provide his or her name and email address and any other details that are required in order to post comments, contact other users, post and respond to opportunities and questions.
– When contacting other users or responding to any other content on the website, user agrees to do it so in a friendly, tactful and helpful way
– EXPANATION has the right to send promotional materials to the EXPANATION website users
– There are two types of accounts, Standard and Premium, EXPANATION has the right to edit, modify, remove or change the type of the user account at any time as well as any information related to such account.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT
– EXPANATION retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your subscription or payment for any of the EXPANATION services is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will be EXPANATION.
– When subscribe or make a payment for any of the EXPANATION services you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are authorized to use and make payments with provided credit or debit card, bank account or any other form of payment and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the services.
– All prices advertised are subject to change by EXPANATION at any time. Prices displayed on the website may not be up to date and for such information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The purchase of the subscription or any of the EXPANATION services will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and the prices have been verified. An email will be sent to confirm the payment.
– Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on EXPANATION website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover any error we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your subscription or payment at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the subscription or payment as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the services, you will receive a full refund.
– The EXPANATION website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or correct. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse any subscription or payment you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing or payment terms.
– EXPANATION has no liability to you for any delay in the subscription confirmation.
– EXPANATION reserves the right to use any way of payment.
– Prices for any services offered via EXPANATION may change at any time.
– You are responsible for the timely payment and for providing EXPANATION with a valid payment method.
– EXPANATION may charge additional fee depending on your payment method for any services purchased, and for any additional amounts including any taxes and late fees.
RETURNS, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
– If you wish to cancel your subscription, ad placement or any other service that you have purchased you must give EXPANATION at least 7 day notice before the cancellation. You can do so by sending an email to email@example.com with a Subject heading of “Cancellation”.
– You must wait for our response by email before refund your money.
– We may correspond with you by email to discuss the condition of the refund.
– If by mistake there is a double payment for one subscription or one of our services, either this mistake by the customer or because of EXPANATION website technical issue, the customer will be able to inform us to refund his extra money he paid.
– Refund will be made either via bank transfer (within UK), or the same payment method used for purchase of our services. If this is not possible, other ways of refunding money can be considered. Refund will be made within 20 days of accepting user’s cancellation.
– EXPANATION reserves the right to charge the user for the cancellation and refund fees specified by EXPANATION.
– By using EXPANATION website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable, if you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
– EXPANATION has no responsibility for any content on the EXPANATION website including content posted by other users
– User accepts that all communication on EXPANATION between user and other users is not legally binding, any content posted on EXPANATION as well as any conversation between users are not contractual agreements and therefore no legal claim can be made on the back of such discussions or other interactions
– EXPANATION has no responsibility if times, dates, prices, blogs, and other details submitted by users or by EXPANATION team member are incorrect.
– EXPANATION has no responsibility and can’t be held accountable for the content of external websites like links posted by users or any other external website that links can be found on EXPANATION website.
– EXPANATION has no responsibility for any video content and links to videos on YouTube and other websites posted by any user.
– EXPANATION has no responsibility if any of the information posted by EXPANATION is false or misleading.
– EXPANATION has no responsibility for any posts either written by EXPANATION or by a user on the EXPANATION website.
– You accept that, as a limited liability entity, EXPANATION has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees.
– You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect EXPANATION’S officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as EXPANATION.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
– EXPANATION provides you with convenient links and references to other web sites. EXPANATION does not endorse any information, products or services contained on or offered through the linked web sites. Likewise, EXPANATION does not endorse any persons or entities that are associated with other web sites linked via our website. These third party sites and content are not maintained, operated or controlled by EXPANATION, and EXPANATION does not provide any guarantees regarding these sites. You assume sole liability for the use or access of such third party sites and content.
– You hereby indemnify EXPANATION and undertake to keep EXPANATION indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by EXPANATION to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of EXPANATION‘S legal advisers) incurred or suffered by EXPANATION arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
– EXPANATION may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with EXPANATION rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
– You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
– These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the UK’s laws, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-] exclusive jurisdiction of the UK’s courts.
– If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
– EXPANATION logo is the property of EXPANATION and protected by the UK copyright laws.
EXPANATION MAY REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM TIME-TO-TIME. REVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE FROM THE DATE OF THE PUBLICATION OF THE REVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE REGULARLY TO ENSURE YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE CURRENT VERSION.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
This document was last updated on March 28, 2019